Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update

Sectionals will be every Monday or Thursday but the defacto day is on Monday. It will depends how long you take. Sectionals will change and you will be informed.

If absent from band practice or sectionals, please text message the reason to ME. BECAUSE SEAN SIR AIN'T NO CARRYING EXTRA CHAIRS, SETTING UP STUFFS FOR US. Maybe if you want to save, send to me only. Hee hee.

This blog will be updated so please visit this place regularly for updates and stuffs.

I will be going to Yahama to purchase accessories for the section. If in need of valve oil, cloth or anything, inform me. If it is personal, it is at your own expense. Or if I am kind enough I will subsidy or cut the whole payment.

I am just bored. January the Ninth is my Birthday. Before Mbrosia. It will be fun.

[Izak]

No comments: